Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ashika Umanga Umagiliya <au...@biggjapan.com> on 2010/01/21 10:17:10 UTC

Using BreadCrumb to travel through pages which display object hierarchy?

In my application I travel forward among pages using DataTables :

Link alink = new Link(arg1) {
 @Override
 public void onClick() {
     setResponsePage(new SubFamilyPage(selectedSubfamily));
    }
};

Is it possible to use 'BreadCrum' to navigate through pages like follows?

FamilyesPage -> SubFamilesPage       ->   LocusPage

Familes              family1> SubFamiles
family1>subfamily1>Locus
family1              subfamily1                               locus1
family2              subfamily2                               locus2
family3              subfamily3                               locus3

I noticed that in BreadCtrumPanelLink it only get the class type of the
target panel.

eg: new BreadCrumbPanelLink("linkToSecond", this, SecondPanel.class));

But in my case I want to pass appropriate parent object to panel/page ?