Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ransika de Silva <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/22 19:19:57 UTC

Generate a ActionForm for a dynamically generated list of Properties

Hello all,

I have to create a JSP which gets a list of questions from the database with
the possible answers. The number of questions may vary from time to time.
The questions might request the user to select 1 answer or some times it can
be more than 1 selection.

My problem is, how to capture these selected answers for each question when
the user hits the submit button. The normal scenario for html:form is to
have the properties hardcoded with names which are there in the ActionForm
corresponding to that Action. But the problem here is, I can't specify the
properties for the ActionForm cause the properties change.

I hope the problem is clear for you and anticipating a response.

Thanks and regards

--
Ransika De Silva
SCMAD 1.0, SCJP 1.4,