Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2014/05/10 22:38:31 UTC

Checking mailing lists

I didn't get any notifications of the changes I made last night, nor of
the new JIRA issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-948) So,
I'm sending this to check if I get it, or if there is some problem with
my mail and Apache, or the Apache mail system in general.

Thanks,
~Roger

Re: Checking mailing lists

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Uh, good to know :-) ... I just see now that some emails start to be
delivered now (from jira, etc) ...

Thanks.
Ciao

RE: Checking mailing lists