Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/23 10:25:51 UTC

[fortress] Accelerator import

Hi Shawn,

we might have to import the accelerator project too. It's implicitely
called in the ApacheDsDataProvider class :

            System.setProperty(
StandaloneLdapApiService.EXTENDED_OPERATIONS_LIST,

"org.openldap.accelerator.impl.createSession.RbacCreateSessionFactory,"
              +
"org.openldap.accelerator.impl.checkAccess.RbacCheckAccessFactory,"
              + "org.openldap.accelerator.impl.addRole.RbacAddRoleFactory,"
              +
"org.openldap.accelerator.impl.dropRole.RbacDropRoleFactory,"
              +
"org.openldap.accelerator.impl.deleteSession.RbacDeleteSessionFactory,"
              +
"org.openldap.accelerator.impl.sessionRoles.RbacSessionRolesFactory"
                );

It's also used in the AcceleratorDAO class :

import org.openldap.accelerator.api.addRole.RbacAddRoleRequest;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.addRole.RbacAddRoleRequestImpl;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.addRole.RbacAddRoleResponse;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.checkAccess.RbacCheckAccessRequest;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.checkAccess.RbacCheckAccessRequestImpl;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.checkAccess.RbacCheckAccessResponse;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.createSession.RbacCreateSessionRequest;
import
org.openldap.accelerator.api.createSession.RbacCreateSessionRequestImpl;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.createSession.RbacCreateSessionResponse;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.deleteSession.RbacDeleteSessionRequest;
import
org.openldap.accelerator.api.deleteSession.RbacDeleteSessionRequestImpl;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.deleteSession.RbacDeleteSessionResponse;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.dropRole.RbacDropRoleRequest;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.dropRole.RbacDropRoleRequestImpl;
import org.openldap.accelerator.api.dropRole.RbacDropRoleResponse;

what's your take on that ?

Re: [fortress] Accelerator import

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 23/10/14 15:44, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
> On 10/23/2014 03:25 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Hi Shawn,
>>
>> we might have to import the accelerator project too. It's implicitely
>> called in the ApacheDsDataProvider class :
>>
>> It's also used in the AcceleratorDAO class :
>>
>> what's your take on that ?
> I'm not opposed but don't believe it is required to move.  What is the drawback of leaving it where it sits?

None atm. It's OpenLDAP license, which is compatible with AL 2, it's
present in Maven repository, so there is no urgency.

I was thinking about moving it later, if we decide to add the server
implementation in ApacheDS.

Let's focus on Fortress-core atm !

Re: [fortress] Accelerator import

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.