Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 22:47:26 UTC

T5: banner message above form errors

Hello,
Is there a way to customize the default banner "You must correct the
following errors before you may continue." message? I'd like to change
this banner dynamically depending on the error. Specifically, I'd like
to do something like this in my page class:

try {
 // deal with form input
}
catch(SQLException sqle) {
  // _form.setSomehowDefaultBanner("Unexpected Error:");
  _form.recordError(sqle.getMessage());
}

Regards,
-adam

Re: T5: banner message above form errors

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
Oooo.. Thank you Howard. I've looked in the wrong place.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.