Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 08:37:05 UTC

Re: Features that need to be completed for 2.1

[now with correct address]

I'd ask a release manager to decide on feature freeze dates at the
first place. Then we can proceed with testing and fixing bugs.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK a release manager needs no formal vote. So if everybody is happy with
that, go for it!

Seb

Posted by Daniel Mills <dg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Features that need to be completed for 2.1

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
+1 for maxim.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock <https://twitter.com/#%21/dead_lock>

http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Features that need to be completed for 2.1

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
let it be me

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Features that need to be completed for 2.1

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
let it be me

--
WBR