Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2003/01/28 06:53:50 UTC

Re: Creating a complete Lucene distribution

Moved to Dev....

Sounds like a decent idea to me.  I can get to work on making web pages
for some of these projects, but how many of them are still actively
maintained?

Jeff

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> wrote:
> Moved to Dev....
>
> Sounds like a decent idea to me.  I can get to work on making web
> pages
> for some of these projects, but how many of them are still actively
> maintained?

I'd link pretty much everything in sandbox/contributions:

ant - already linked
fulcrum - functional
indyo - already linked
javascript - functional
miscellaneous - single class, functional
parsers - single PDF extractor, not sure about functionality
searchbean - already linked
snowball - already linked
webcrawler-LARM - already linked
WordNet - functional
XML-Indexing-Dem0 - functional

There is also projects/appex, but I think that is pretty much abandoned
and may get superseded by LARM.

Thanks for helping.
Otis

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 12:53  AM, Jeff Linwood wrote:
> Moved to Dev....
>
> Sounds like a decent idea to me.  I can get to work on making web
> pages for some of these projects, but how many of them are still
> actively maintained?

I'm actively maintaining the 'ant' contribution area.  In fact, in a
few weeks I'll likely have some big enhancements committed there.  At
that time I'll generate documentation for the Ant task that lives there
into HTML format and we can hook that into the main pages.

	Erik