Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/02 22:00:09 UTC

Wiki edit permissions for wiki.apache.org/apachecon

Hi,

I would like to edit something at the apachecon wiki.
My account id in the wiki is "RobertMetzger", my apache id is "rmetzger".

Best wishes,
Robert

Re: Wiki edit permissions for wiki.apache.org/apachecon

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Yes, I don't need to edit the wiki page anymore.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.