Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 21:22:34 UTC

Proposal for independent platform releases

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OmK_fezEiv-LIPIw242kAdKhThqfD39xbSfvjWFOmjM/edit?usp=sharing

Very much a work in progress. I would love some more info on both option 1
and option 2 for people who are interested. Add your comments and changes
to the doc!

Re: Proposal for independent platform releases

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Shoot! Fixed

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.