Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 15:49:36 UTC

websphere - was6 and mapping application roles to groups

Hi all.

I'm using the was6-maven-plugin to successful deploy ears.  However, when I
do this the app roles to group mappings ("Security role to user/group
mapping") get lost.

Is there any way to configure the role to group mappings so that it's
correctly mapped without having to go into the admin console and manually
map it?

Thanks for your time,
Jim

Re: websphere - was6 and mapping application roles to groups

Posted by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com>.
For anyone else with this issue, I created a ticket / patch that takes care
of this.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAS-49

HTH
Jim