Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rajuchn <na...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/06/29 09:00:18 UTC

How to Invalidate(or not to svae sesion when tomcat gets shut down)

Hi

When tomcat gets shutdown/Restarted,it is stroing and reloading the sessions
as and when it

gets restarted.Because of which,user is able to access the application from
the same window,

which was opened beofre the Tomcat restarted.

I request you to convey me how to invalidate the sessions when tomcat gets
shutdown.( any

settings in tomcat ....?)

Regards
Nagaraju

RE: How to Invalidate(or not to svae sesion when tomcat gets shut down)

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: rajuchn [mailto:nagaraju_chilukuri@yahoo.co.uk]
> Subject: How to Invalidate(or not to svae sesion when tomcat
> gets shut down)
>
> I request you to convey me how to invalidate the sessions
> when tomcat gets shutdown.( any settings in tomcat ....?)

It's in the FAQ:
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/misc.html#persist

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.