Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Grab. Markus" <M....@seeburger.de> on 2000/05/11 17:17:27 UTC

Tomcat and Taglibraries

Hello,

I'm trying to run taglibs on Tomcat, but I'm failing. The sample
(simpletag) works in the directory tree, where it is installed by
default, but not in another one. So, I think, I forgot to set up all
files, which are needed. I tried to find some hint in the docs and the
examples, but found nothing.

Please tell me, which files I have to create or change to be able to use
my own taglib.

Thanks in advance,
Markus
--
SEEBURGER AG, Ruiter Str. 2, D-75015 Bretten, Germany
SEEBURGER electronic commerce GmbH & Co.KG