Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/05/11 19:14:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Supun Nakandala as Airavata PMC member/committer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Supun Nakandala to become a committer and PMC member based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted. Supun first contributed to Airavata during GSoC 2014 and continually made contributions since then.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project.

Please join me in welcoming Supun to Airavata.

Cheers,
Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Supun Nakandala as Airavata PMC member/committer

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Welcome, Supun!

Marlon