Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 17:52:28 UTC

using ant to do the packaging

Hello listers

I am binding things like ant tasks into the lifecycle by using the
maven-antrun-plugin bound to the package phase.

The ant script usually overwrites the target/blah.jar file with something
new.

This works well, and I get what I expect in the target directory of my
build.

However, in the continuum repository, I don't get that - I get the jar file
that I would have had if I hadn't done the ANT step.

I'm assuming this is because the jar file is assembled in some other way -
is there a way for me to get it to deploy the right thing ?

Re: using ant to do the packaging

Posted by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com>.
I think I fixed one problem which was to do with a case issue. I do have ant
separately, but I think maven pulls it down automatically.

Now the only problem I have remaining is when I have an assembly item with
an ID (so the jar becomes -myid.jar), it doesn't appear in the continuum
repository (but does in the local user repo..) :(

Posted by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com>.