Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/16 00:29:59 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.6 candidate 4

Hi,
with 8 positive votes (3 binding) we can release this RC as ZooKeeper 3.5.6
- Zili Chen
- Suijth Simon
- Norbert Kalmar
- Mohammad Arshad
- Justin Ling Mao
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Andor Molnar (binding)
- Flavio Junqueira (binding)

Thank you to every one who participated in the release

I will finish the release procedure, artifacts will be available in the
next few hours.

Enrico Olivelli