Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/04 13:46:20 UTC

Re: Second Contributor Workshop Scheduled for November 3rd

Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who came out for our second Contributor Workshop
yesterday on "Solr's APIs".  Had a great turnout and even better
discussion.  Apologies again to anyone who couldn't get in to
yesterday's earlier session: we ran into some Zoom issues and had to
switch the link at the last minute.

For anyone we lost with the Zoom-scramble or who otherwise missed,
both the slides and recording of yesterday's session are now
available.

- Slides (Google Slides):
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1f0Z8_aqz0kpgsYDM-CaQ1zUhxxOBj8HnzCBNiNpiIio/edit?usp=sharing
- Slides (Downloadable PPTX):
https://home.apache.org/~gerlowskija/apis-in-solr.pptx
- Recording: https://youtu.be/iIpvfXBjDog

As mentioned yesterday, we're hoping to start holding "office hours"
sometime next week as an informal way for folks to drop in to meet,
chat, and discuss/troubleshoot their newdev contributions.  We haven't
quite nailed down the timing yet, but look for an announcement about
that in the coming few days.

Thanks again to all who participated!

Best,

Jason