Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Legolas Woodland <le...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/30 21:44:51 UTC

in jsf portlet , will my jsf application session bean currept in portal ?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
if i create a jsf portlet (i make it with sun java Creator studio)
do i have all my session / application beans available ?
i mean :
for example i defined a property for session bean and i use it in my
backing beans and jsp file.
now that the application is deployed as portlet , will portlet container
currept my session bean ?

Thank you.

Re: in jsf portlet , will my jsf application session bean currept in portal ?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Legolas Woodland wrote:
> Hi
> Thank you for reading my post.
> if i create a jsf portlet (i make it with sun java Creator studio)
> do i have all my session / application beans available ?
> i mean :
> for example i defined a property for session bean and i use it in my
> backing beans and jsp file.
> now that the application is deployed as portlet , will portlet container
> currept my session bean ?

Yes.
There are sample JSF portlets under the Portals Bridges project

http://portals.apache.org/bridges/