Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 15:13:27 UTC

Please do not commit anything to SVN

OK since Manfred is tied up right now we won't bother turning off the
commits to SVN.  I'd like to start on the reorg later today if
possible.  It doesn't seem like there has been a lot of commits right
now so I think we should go for it.  I will issue an announcement once
the reorg is complete and build scripts are fixed.

Alas, I cannot be at Java One this year due to my unpredictable
international travel schedule.  So while you are drinking free beers
on Oracle's tab, I will be working on getting the build scripts up and
running.  :-)

sean

Re: Please do not commit anything to SVN

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sean,
As mentioned please do not hesitate to contact me though if you have
any problems or questions. I will try to read my mails as often as
possible.
BTW, I have no idea at the moment how to turn of commits to SVN. I
remember that I do have special rights that they only give to PMC
Chairs, but I would have to do some painful research on that - shame
on me again :-(
My brain seems to work like a WeakHashMap: all those infos that aren't
used for a long time are removed by the garbage collector (= beer)

So, if we can manage this without fumbling with permissions I would be
very happy ;-)

Well... Cheers!  :-)

-Manfred

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for all of the SVN emails.  @Infra did not want to turn it off
for the reorg (they want to keep them as part of the record.)

sean

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.