Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Alvin Alexander <al...@pesat.net.id> on 2012/05/24 15:02:07 UTC

Re: Configuring traffic server on transparent proxy mode (Bridge Mode)

Mr. Alan,

I'm confused with your ebtables rules :

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p IPv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-dport 80 \
   -j redirect --redirect-target DROP
ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p IPv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-sport 80 \
   -j redirect --redirect-target DROP

While others use :

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p IPv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-dport 80 \
   -j redirect --redirect-target ACCEPT
ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p IPv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-sport 80 \
   -j redirect --redirect-target ACCEPT

Regards,
  Alvin