Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2012/11/14 15:05:40 UTC

RE: CloudStack 4.0 support for XCP 1.6

Hi Alex,

I've tried to add a XCP 1.6 (beta) host, but I get the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Only support XCP 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.5 beta; XenServer 5.6,  XenServer 5.6 FP1, XenServer 5.6 SP2, Xenserver 6.0, 6.0.2, 6.0.9 but this one is XCP 1.6.07

Is XCP1.6 support in the roadmap at all?

Paul Angus.