Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2002/03/11 13:53:35 UTC

Binding session destruction (/timeout) to an action

Hi,

I've been told that, if I can't find a way of doing the above then
I'm going to have to use asp.

Does anybody know if it's possible/done/worth doing?  Anybody have
some spare cycles to help?

I think I need to use HttpSessionBindingListener; but I'm not sure
where to start.

Thanks,

J.

of this email.

Re: Binding session destruction (/timeout) to an action

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> Hi,
>
> I've been told that, if I can't find a way of doing the above then
> I'm going to have to use asp.
>
> Does anybody know if it's possible/done/worth doing?  Anybody have
> some spare cycles to help?

...does anyone on this list have spare time? ;)

> I think I need to use HttpSessionBindingListener; but I'm not sure
> where to start.

just let an object you want to put into your session implement the above
interface and you will get the event in your object. If you really want to
call an cocoon action you need a reference to the ComponentManager (your
object should preferable implement Composable)

Hope this helps...
--
Torsten