Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/18 19:48:30 UTC

LoggingFilter.setLogLevel(IoEventType, LogLevel)

Hello,

I can not find the method setLogLevel in logging filter. has it been
replaced?

Best Regards,
-C.B.

Re: LoggingFilter.setLogLevel(IoEventType, LogLevel)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 19, 2007 9:56 AM, Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using the ones I downloaded from the mina page? should I be using
> the latest from svn?

To use setLogLevel, yes, you have to use the latest snapshot.
Meanwhile, you could write your own logging filter.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: LoggingFilter.setLogLevel(IoEventType, LogLevel)

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 19, 2007 3:48 AM, Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can not find the method setLogLevel in logging filter. has it been
> replaced?

No.  It's there.  You are using trunk, right?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6