Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com> on 2017/05/03 04:51:02 UTC

Using R intrepreter in zeppelin

Hi,

I am using zeppelin 0.7.1 with mesos. I installed R on the master node
where zeppelin is installed( as mentioned in the documentation here
<https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.0/interpreter/r.html#overview>).

But when I run R code, its getting failed (error: sparkr is not responding)
when the executors are spawned in the slaves where R is not installed.

*Do we need to install R and the associated packages in all the nodes ?*

Regards,
Meethu Mathew

Re: Using R intrepreter in zeppelin

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you need to install R in all the nodes

Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com>于2017年5月3日周三 下午12:51写道: