Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by FIP, , ゾーミョーテッ <fj...@aa.jp.fujitsu.com> on 2013/01/21 07:16:40 UTC

Regarding primary storage issue

Dear Pranav,

Could you please share an information if you have an experience with this
issue? And it is an indicated below;

Cannot create storage pool through host 1 due to Catch Exception
com.cloud.utils.exception. CloudRuntimeException, create StoragePool failed
due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:

Thank you,

Zaw

RE: Regarding primary storage issue

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Hey Zaw,

I guess the exception which you tried to paste in your mail got truncated . Please attach the detailed exception logs in order for the community to troubleshoot your issue.

But just to give you a hint if you happen to hit the same issue  , I have seen this storage pool exception when I was not able to add my primary storage coz of the NFS not being created. -

Can not create storage pool through host 3 due to Catch Exception com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException, create StoragePool failed due to com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to create NFS SR Pool[212||/primary-storage] on host:fd8e309c-ee38-41ba-813a-b6d9dd16ddef pool:

Regards,