Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 19:50:41 UTC

Draft Incubator board report

I have added PhotArk to the incubator reporting schedule [1], as a new
podling we need to report monthly for the first three months.

As for our initial report, below is a quick draft :

PhotArk has been accepted for Incubation in August 19.
SVN, Mailing Lists and Committer accounts are ready
Community is starting to work on website and initial code.

Please feel free to add to this, I'll move to the wiki later today or
early tomorrow (the deadline)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Draft Incubator board report

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Board Report posted [1]

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2008

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> I have added PhotArk to the incubator reporting schedule [1], as a new
> podling we need to report monthly for the first three months.
> [...]
> Please feel free to add to this, I'll move to the wiki later today or
> early tomorrow (the deadline)

Whoops, I thought we had a few more days.
Thanks for taking care of it.

For future reports, we should include the
"Top 3 Items Preventing Graduation".
Here's my current list:

* grow the community
* write code to release
* make a release

;-)

cheers,
   Roland

Re: Draft Incubator board report

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, let me find some time to get it ready (today or tonight)... I
might need to spend some time creating some "project poms" ... but
other then that should be quick.

Posted by Angela Cymbalak <a....@nechtan.org>.