Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/08/11 21:13:56 UTC

cordova stats

So I'm putting together some statistics on Apache Cordova and ended up
writing a quick little script to basically do some calculations based on
the gitstats project.  I created a public repository on github with my
bash script if anyone is interested in running it themselves:

https://github.com/ldeluca/cordova-stats

Feel free to clone.

Summary (from 51 GitHub repos)
Lines of code +3M
Num files: +21k
Num commits in 2013: 7,300
Num commits YTD: 3,886

Does anyone have any information on the number of downloads of the zip
files?  I know we have some stats saying it's over 2 million... and of
course it's super easy to get the number of downloads from the npm site.
But would LOVE to know the number of zip downloads.  *coughBRIANcough*

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |