Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/27 02:11:19 UTC

[Meetup] Call for presentation in Feb meetup

Hi,

We are trying to host a Heron meetup in the Amplitude office in San
Francisco and we are looking for speakers. Anyone would like to present?

Regards,
--ning

Re: [Meetup] Call for presentation in Feb meetup

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
No worries. There will definitely be changes in the future meetups.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
I’d be happy to help.  Unfortunately I have too much going on right now to
work on a presentation at this time.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 3:09 PM Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>  is there anything you would like to
> present?
>
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 8:33 PM Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to confirm with @sree vaddi <sr...@gmail.com>. It will
>> be on either 17th or 24th.
>>

>> So far all the presentations have been in person. Hopefully, I can figure
>> out how remote presentation works this time.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 8:03 PM Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a date/time for this event yet?  Is it in person only?
>>>
>>> - Josh

>>> present?

>> --
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: [Meetup] Call for presentation in Feb meetup

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.