Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Rajesh <ra...@indscape.com> on 2003/07/17 08:15:19 UTC

Two Dimensional Array

Hi,

I am having some issues with deserializing a two dimensional array.  I am
using BeanSerializer.  I could see the data getting transmitted across wire.
So there is no issues on Serialization.  While Deserializing I am getting a
Null Pointer.

Would appreciate any feed back on that.

thx.

Rajesh.

Re: Two Dimensional Array

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
A null pointer?  The array de-serializer should throw an exception with a message like
"Multi-dimensional arrays are not supported "That is because Apache SOAP does not support multi-dimensional arrays.  FWIW, .NET does not support them, either.

Are you sure you have a multi-dimensional array, not nested arrays?

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.