Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2001/10/18 00:31:14 UTC

[patch/proposal] Another documentation patch

Ciao,

I patched the documentation javascript code so that it should be
consistent with Main behavior in mangling filenames. I'm attaching the
slightly revised script.js that I called script-cli.js. I changed the
documentation sitemap accordingly so that it will read the correct file.

Hopefully this will solve even this minor inconvenience (as of now it's
working on my generated documentation) even though, if this patch is
accepted, there is the need to keep in sync Main.java and the script
mangle() methods.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo

AW: [patch/proposal] Another documentation patch

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Hi Gianugo,

I added this to the HEAD of the cvs. Unfortunately I can't test
it as I always get a "out of memory" exception.

Carsten