Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Joey Daughtery <jd...@t-sciences.com> on 2011/12/12 15:04:28 UTC

Filter use

All
I am trying to figure out the correct way to utilize the Filter objects and
how they might relate to Iterators.  I currently have a need to load
records where a record value is not equal to a given value.  For example in
sql I would do something like "select * from table where tableId != 10".

Is there a way to do this with Filters and Iterators programmatically?  I
believe I saw an example of how to do something with iterators, but it was
by the Accumulo shell.

Thanks

Joe