Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2002/12/16 21:41:15 UTC

Re: P.A

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 12:34  AM, David wrote:
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am David  Bola,Former  Bank Manager of Zenith Bank,Lagos, Nigeria. I
> have
> urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

<snip/>

How is this spam getting past moderator approval? I get the notice that
they need approval and I turn around and the message is on the list..
-pete

Re: P.A

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Those spammers use all kinds of From/Reply-To addresses. I've got alot of
them these days! Some came over as moderation request, some as normal
email with mailing list address Reply-To header. You need to take a look
into all headers to determine if they slipped moderation.

Giacomo

Re: P.A

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

--