Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dale Ogilvie <Da...@trimble.com> on 2012/05/02 02:19:00 UTC

deserialization - got nulll lastPage

What does this warning from our wicket 1.4.20 app signify?

WARN org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.SecondLevelCacheSessionStore
PageMap deserialization - got nulll lastPage

It seems to occur in a couple of situations:

a) when the application is reloaded due to a web.xml change
b) when restarting the tomcat instance

nothing out of the ordinary is being done here, just re-loading the app.

Thanks

Dale

RE: deserialization - got nulll lastPage

Posted by Dale Ogilvie <Da...@trimble.com>.
Thanks Dan, possibly this should be downgraded from WARN.

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dale,