Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Sanders, Brian" <BS...@connextions.com> on 2009/04/14 14:43:30 UTC

Refunding adjustments only

If you look at processRefundReturn, you will notice that none of the
code runs unless there is at least 1 line item. If you are refunding
only, say, freight charges, the refund will not actually occur. There is
a TODO labeled "add adjustment total" which sounds like the developers
are aware of the issue. Is there a reason that it has not been
implemented yet? If I were to try and implement the functionality
myself, is there anything I should be aware off? Can anyone offer some
tips/suggestions as to how to implement? Thanks.

Refunding digital items

Posted by Rees Watkins <ga...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi

There is special code to invoice digital items see checkDigitalItemFulfillment

Is there corresponding code for returns in digital items?

Thanks
Rees

Re: Refunding adjustments only

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Brian,

Yes I saw, after my message, the Jira issue. It's not a big deal but yes a patch would be welcome.

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Sanders, Brian" <BS...@connextions.com>

From: "Sanders, Brian" <BS...@connextions.com>