Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 03:26:54 UTC

Could you please help grant apache jenkins configuring access for my account "mw"?

Hi Amareshwari,

I've just got my apache account "mw" for days, could you help grant access
for the account so that it can configure CI jobs on builds.apache.org?

Thanks.
Michael

Re: Could you please help grant apache jenkins configuring access for my account "mw"?

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org>.
Done!