Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 15:58:48 UTC

TextMarker parameters

Hi Peter,

is there any documentation what the following parameters do?

SCRIPT_PATHS
RESOURCE_PATHS
ADDITIONAL_SCRIPTS
ADDITIONAL_ENGINES
REMOVE_BASICS
SEEDERS
DEFAULT_FILTERED_TYPES

I found no JavaDoc in TextMarkerEngine (2.0.0). If there is no documentation,
would you mind briefly describing each?

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: TextMarker parameters

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ri...@gmail.com>.
Excellent :) I added these as JavaDoc comments to the TextMarker component
in DKPro core. I expect there is no objection from you ;)

Since the uimafit-maven-plugin supports failing a build on missing
parameter descriptions, I'm using that option to hunt down under-documented
components ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: TextMarker parameters