Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2015/05/25 14:00:03 UTC

Buildbot: buildslave cordova-osx-slave was lost

The Buildbot working for 'ASF Buildbot'
has noticed that the buildslave named cordova-osx-slave went away

It last disconnected at Mon May 25 11:55:03 2015 (buildmaster-local time)

The admin on record (as reported by BUILDSLAVE:info/admin)
was 'None'.

Sincerely,
 The Buildbot
 http://ci.apache.org/

http://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/cordova-osx-slave

Re: Buildbot: buildslave cordova-osx-slave was lost

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Hey folks. Really sorry for the machine downtime. I was on vacation, but although we have more than one person available to administer the machines, we don’t have an on-call setup for notifications. Infra serviced our slave renaming ticket and the OSX slave hasn’t been accordingly renamed on our side. Will be fixed first thing tomorrow morning once I’m in the office.

Kindly,
Dmitry