Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Wolf <Mi...@Cynergy.com> on 2013/09/18 22:52:52 UTC

getting the platforms passed as well as other options in a hook

All:

Curious what you thought of this.  We have a situation where we would want to know the platforms being built and other arguments being passed, in the hooks.  See any reason why this shouldn't be integrated ?

If not I'm going to look into adding this.

mw

Re: getting the platforms passed as well as other options in a hook

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
We definitely want this, and there's an issue created for it already:

If you can look into adding it, that'd be awesome. Possible that +Ian will
be looking at it shortly as well.