Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Neale <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 17:49:10 UTC

Navigating to a parent in a versioned node

Hi all.

I wanted to know how I could take a version of a node, and walk up to its
parent - ie when a node was versioned, it had a parent X: when I then look
at the nt:version node in the history, I get the old conten from
jcr:frozenNode - how do I then get the parent? (getParent gives me the
version history, or somesuch - not the parent as it was at the time).

I think its really a hole in my understanding.

Michael.