Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org> on 2019/05/10 14:30:53 UTC

FTPSERVER mvn error

Emmanuel,

I know you're busy but I would like to figure out why mvn in FTPSERVER is
complaining and not building due to errors.  I'm not a maven expert.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check (execution:
check-apache-license-header, phase: validate) pom.xml /ftplet-api line 17 Maven
Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

All of the FTPSERVER projects throw this error.

Re: FTPSERVER mvn error

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 10/05/2019 17:52, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
> Maven commands work but Maven-Eclipse integration seems to have a problem
> with the plugins.

Ok, same error for me.

Just select QuickFix and 'Mark goal check as ignored' for each project
in eclipse. That will build, and you won't see any error.

Re: FTPSERVER mvn error

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: FTPSERVER mvn error

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.