Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Shalom Sagges <sh...@liveperson.com> on 2016/11/23 08:14:37 UTC

How to Choose a Version for Upgrade

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how to choose the proper, most stable Cassandra version for
a Production environment.
Should I follow the version that's used in Datastax Enterprise (in this
case 3.0.10) or is there a better way of figuring this out?

Thanks!

Shalom Sagges
DBA
T: +972-74-700-4035
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/164748> <http://twitter.com/liveperson>
<http://www.facebook.com/LivePersonInc> We Create Meaningful Connections
<https://engage.liveperson.com/idc-mobile-first-consumer/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mkto&utm_campaign=idcsig>

--
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the

Re: How to Choose a Version for Upgrade

Posted by Shalom Sagges <sh...@liveperson.com>.
Thanks Vladimir!

Posted by Vladimir Yudovin <vl...@winguzone.com>.
Hi Shalom,

there are a lot of discussion on this topic, but it seems that for know we can call 3.0.xx line as most stable. If you don't need specific feature from 3.x line take 3.0.10.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:14:37 -0500Shalom Sagges &lt;shaloms@liveperson.com&gt; wrote ----