Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tyler Black <tb...@h2st.com> on 2005/07/22 16:05:48 UTC

Http PUT

Hello.

I've written some code that adds the ability to make Http PUT
requests with JMeter.  It's nothing spectacular, but I was just
wondering if you would like it?

We've been using JMeter for a few months now and really appreciate
what it has to offer.  Thanks to all the contributors!

Regards,

Tyler Black
Enterprise Systems Developer

How2Share Technologies Inc.

www.h2st.com / www.pixpo.com

Re: Http PUT

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Sounds very interesting - I think it'd be a great addition to the HTTP
Sampler.

-Mike

Re: Http PUT

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.