Posted to general@logging.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/12/24 16:04:52 UTC

[Site] Ideas? Requests?

Hi,
I've been working on the logging site (logging.apache.org).  If anyone
has ideas or requests, please let me know as I'm in a site editing mood
;)  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [Site] Ideas? Requests?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
There were two typos in my previous message. Here is the corrected
version:

We have not reached a decision about whether only one or both of
log4cplus and log4cxx should join. The question is still open. I
suspect it will mostly depend on the reaction of the of the
log4cplus and log4cxx communities.

--
Ceki Gülcü

Re: [Site] Ideas? Requests?