Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2012/04/25 19:42:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1330327 - /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/CHANGES.txt

Erick: probably want to fix on the 3_6 branch as well in case we do a
3.6.1, correct?

: Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:03:08 -0000
: From: erick@apache.org
: To: commits@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: svn commit: r1330327 - /lucene/dev/trunk/solr/CHANGES.txt
:
: Author: erick
: Date: Wed Apr 25 15:03:08 2012
: New Revision: 1330327
:
: ==============================================================================
: --- lucene/dev/trunk/solr/CHANGES.txt (original)
: +++ lucene/dev/trunk/solr/CHANGES.txt Wed Apr 25 15:03:08 2012
: @@ -207,7 +207,7 @@ New Features
:  * SOLR-2438 added MultiTermAwareComponent to the various classes to allow automatic lowercasing
:    for multiterm queries (wildcards, regex, prefix, range, etc). You can now optionally specify a
:    "multiterm" analyzer in our schema.xml, but Solr should "do the right thing" if you don't
: -  specify <fieldType="multiterm"> (Pete Sturge Erick Erickson, Mentoring from Seeley and Muir)
: +  specify <analyzer type="multiterm"> (Pete Sturge Erick Erickson, Mentoring from Seeley and Muir)
:
:  * SOLR-2481: Add support for commitWithin in DataImportHandler (Sami Siren via yonik)
:
: @@ -585,7 +585,7 @@ New Features
:  * SOLR-2438 added MultiTermAwareComponent to the various classes to allow automatic lowercasing
:    for multiterm queries (wildcards, regex, prefix, range, etc). You can now optionally specify a
:    "multiterm" analyzer in our schema.xml, but Solr should "do the right thing" if you don't
: -  specify <fieldType="multiterm"> (Pete Sturge Erick Erickson, Mentoring from Seeley and Muir)
: +  specify <analyzer type="multiterm"> (Pete Sturge Erick Erickson, Mentoring from Seeley and Muir)
:
:  * SOLR-2919: Added support for localized range queries when the analysis chain uses
:    CollationKeyFilter or ICUCollationKeyFilter.  (Michael Sokolov, rmuir)
:
:
:

-Hoss