Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by orahad bigdata <or...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 22:57:22 UTC

Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Hi Experts,

I'm facing an issue with Hiveserver2 and Ldap Integration, I have followed
all the mentioned steps for the integration, In addition I'm able to do
'getent passwd someuser' command working fine and even can also login on
client machine through LDAP authentication but it's not working with
Hiveserver2. I'm getting below error.

beeline> !connect jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default; hivetest hivetest
org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver
Connecting to jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default;
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/mapr/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in
[jar:file:/opt/mapr/hive/hive-0.12/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.
Error: Could not open connection to jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default;:
Peer indicated failure: Error validating the login (state=08S01,code=0)

 Please help me.

Thanks

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   What are your hive-site.xml settings of authentication and LDAP
parameters ?

thanks
Prasad

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue

Posted by orahad bigdata <or...@gmail.com>.
Can somebody help me please?

Posted by orahad bigdata <or...@gmail.com>.
Can somebody help me please?