Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bernard D'Have <bd...@wanadoo.be> on 2002/01/02 15:12:00 UTC

RE: StringUtils.rightPad and StringUtils.leftPad fail to pad correctly

Hi,

I created some JUnit test for this.
They succeed!

But a lot of test with chomp functions are broken.
Also the native-Unicode test is broken but I think taht because the input
string is NOT right!

Please find it in attachment because I have made a lot of modifications to
follow JUnit "best practices".

Happy new year,

Bernard

PS: the two other testcases use the deprecated API assert in place of
assertTrue