Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by jo...@accenture.com on 2010/06/22 20:30:11 UTC

build labeling

Can anybody provide me with some best practices or examples for code revision labeling (aka - build labeling)?

John Guerrero
Accenture Analytics
* Mobile  (858) 722-8870   Office  (310) 426-5676
Email: john.f.guerrero@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>
Site: www.accenture.com/analytics<http://www.accenture.com/analytics>

Re: build labeling

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.
john.f.guerrero@accenture.com wrote:
> Can anybody provide me with some best practices or examples for code
> revision labeling (aka - build labeling)?

Hi John.  Thanks for your enquiry, but please post it to a user-support
list such as the Subversion users list - see
<http://subversion.apache.org/mailing-lists.html> - or perhaps a more
general software development list.

(The topic of this particular list that you have addresses is the
development *of* Subversion, not development *with* Subversion.)

Regards,
- Julian