Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by gcormier <ma...@tapestryforums.com> on 2005/12/08 22:30:58 UTC

RadioGroup and Radio's

I'm trying to have a page with radio buttons, you pick one, and the Page logs something.

Part of my page file

html:

Java :
public List getDepartmentList()
	{
		List departmentList = DepartmentDAO.getDepartmentList(WebConstants.ENGLISH);
		return departmentList;
	}

	public void onDelete(IRequestCycle cycle) {
		Object parameters[] = cycle.getServiceParameters();

		Logger.getLogger(DepartmentsPage.class).debug("I have " + parameters.length + " parameters, " + parameters[0]);

	}

	abstract public Integer getSelectedDepartment();
	abstract public void setSelectedDepartment(Integer selectedDepartment); // parameters

However, in my log file, all I get is

16:27:11,564 DEBUG [Servlet.Engine.Transports : 0]: I have 1 parameters, 0

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=11679#11679

RE: RadioGroup and Radio's

Posted by gcormier <ma...@tapestryforums.com>.
This is in Tapestry 3.

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=11891#11891

Re: RadioGroup and Radio's

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry 3 or 4? The location (template) of the submit component in
the that invokes onDelete definitely matters in Tap 3 and may matter
in T4.

Ie. does the listener get invoked *before* the RadioGroup rewinds?

Geoff

--
The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle: