Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ChristopherJ <ch...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/22 12:09:39 UTC

Incorrect Company Information

Hi all

I have 3 issues that hopefully someone can give me
some guidelines on

1.) First off. I have updated the company's Contact Information in the
     Party Manager, but when a document in displayed in PDF form, the
     Company´s information in the top left hand corner is displayed
incorrectly.
     The information displayed is prior to the update.

2.)  http://www.nabble.com/file/p21602049/Quote%2BReport.jpeg

     How do you go about changing the font size of the company information
in the
     PDF printouts? Is there a form editor or is there a simpler solution
(eg edit .xml file)

3.) I would like to separate the item price and item tax on one line and
then have a grand
     total on quotes, invoices etc.

Regards
Christopher %-|