Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mathias <ma...@innofuture.com> on 2017/04/06 13:32:13 UTC

Where does the value for ${dih.delta.id} come from exactly?

Hello,

I'm trying to write the data config for our dataimporthandler, from postges
database to solr.

In many tables we use a bytea as pk and for this tables the value returned
from ${dih.delta.id} looks like '[B@3bbd583d' and I get an query exception
at [.

Does someone know how to work with this values?

Also i tried to create the delta queries like "SELECT encode(id, 'hex') AS
id ...", but the returned value does not change.
So is the value in ${dih.delta.id} really the result from the delta-query or
is it really just the id field from the returned db record?

Thanks in advance,
Mathias