Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/12/12 20:01:35 UTC

Re: JDO help

Hi Mehboo,

Please direct further question directly to the OJB user list. I do not
provide OJB support on a personal basis.

To answer your question: The ObjectNotPersistence Capable exception is
thrown when persistent classes are not enhanced with the JDORI Bytecode
enhancer.

Please make sure to read the tutorials and try to set up things step by
step.

cheers,
thomas